Monday, May 25, 2015

Photo-Challenge: Macro-photography


I’ve completed my first photo-challenge! Woo! This month I wanted to focus on macro-photography, which happens to be a personal favorite of mine. Macro-photography is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects, in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size, according to Wikipedia. For these photos, I used my Nikon AF-S DX Micron 40/2.8G lens.  Since everything seemed to be blooming, it was hard to not take advantage of the gorgeous flowers and greenery for this challenge.  But I did try to throw some other images into the mix.  So what do you think?  Which photo is your favorite?

I haven't figured out what my photo-challenge for June is yet, but I'm certainly open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment